OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Up Late

So here's the deal. I'm just a Captain who writes a blog about all the stuff that makes up my life. I'm into running marathons so I will be blathering on about that quite often. I got a family, been in for about 18 years, and have a master's degree in IT. You'll learn the rest if you stick with me.

Tonight, I got a couple of hours of sleep and for some reason had to get up. For a guy who loves sleep, this is a freakish event and only happens every few months. I'm going to a "Preakness Party" tomorrow (today) so I will be

a) tired
b) grumpy
c) irritable
d) a pain in the ass

If you take it upon yourself to add an e) all the above, well, you can kiss my ass.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home