OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back When I Was Young in 1998....

He memed me.

Ben, that is.

Here are the rules:

A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Ten years ago I was:

- Only writing two blog entries

- Going through The Basic School without my family
- Going through Adjutant School without my family
- missing my 3 and 5 year old children
- not even contemplating running marathons
- only half way through a career as a Marine
- the same weight as today

2. Five things on today's to do list:

- go to church
- take mom and wife to lunch for Mother’s Day
- take a nap
- get ready for the week ahead
- (bonus) go to Borders and browse

3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:

Easy.

This.

4. Three bad habits:

- starting projects I don’t finis...
- spend hours on the computer blogging and surfing
- wake up late and have to rush
- (bonus) late night snacks

5. Five places I've lived:

- Oklahoma
- Seattle
- Tennessee
- South Carolina
- Arizona
- Saudi Arabia
- Virginia
- California
- More but I've already broken the rules enough ....

6. Six jobs I've had in my life:

- Marine
- Security guard for University of Washington’s Pavilion and Husky Stadium
- Busboy at Black Angus
- Paper route (Seattle Times)

Sorry, not tossing this along. Only back to Ben.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home