OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Way Behind

Well, I have a slew of excuses but mostly, I've just been a lazy ass.

I will not attempt to catch up day to day here but I hold no such promise for my other blog. I'LL GET TO IT!!!

Currently, I'm freaking out about a marathon I have on Oct 30th.

I'm also doing an investigation at work. Fun.

Today I'm getting my motorcycle out of the shop and trying to get it legal (inspection and registration).

Gotta go.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Blah, blah...
    ~L.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Yep, back on the bike. They kind of forgot to call me and I'd been too busy to call them. They hardly apologized and charged me over $400. Ouch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home