OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Unfiltered Violence

I found this somewhere and it's been taking up room on my desktop for a long time.



I don't know the story so I'll make one up.

Nathaniel took issue with Bartholomew over the proper number of crumpets necessary for afternoon tea. The situation escalated at the local cricket match until Nathanial felt sufficiently slighted to approach Bartholomew and challenge him to a hearty debate over the subject. The gauntlet was cast as gasps emanated from the crowd.

Then Leon jumped in and jacked Nathanial.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger O! said…

    Y'know, Captain. Sometimes you really aggravate me. But then there are heartwarming times like these when you redeem yourself.

    And tears of joy flow down my cheeks...

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Dang talk about a sucka punch. Yikes..never saw it coming.

    I'm thinking maybe they are arguing over the ~honor~ of the white guy's sister.
    ~L.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    o!,

    It warms my heart too that blinding violence creates such joy for you.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Laura,

    Nope, I'm pretty sure it was the crumpets.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home