OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Greatest Scrubs Moments EVER!

The first one is a bonus, containing two of the best moments. The Sanford & Son song is classic and then Turk arm-wrestling Carla --- priceless:



Safety Dance perfection:



Here is the first scene of the first Scrubs show I ever saw. I laughed so hard at Turk that I was hooked forever:



Then there is the coup de grat. Watch EVERY detail of this clip. It's pure comedy at every level:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger NSC said…

    Scrubs is perhaps the best TV show today with some of the best talent in show business. I watch the reruns on Comedy Central and never miss the new stuff.

    On the other hand, my wife, along with most women, thinks it is totally stupid.

    All the more reason to watch it in my opinion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home