OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yeah, one of THESE

1. What time did you get up this morning? 0533, 0542, 0551, 0600, 0609, 0618, 0627, and 0636 (I'm a big snooze bar guy).

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither. Both chip my teeth.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Are We Done Yet with the kids. I'm so ashamed.

4. What is your favorite TV show? The Daily Show

5. What did you have for breakfast? Raisin Bran and the blood of puppies.

6. What is your middle name? Donald

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Sharon but that's really not fair to the other cousins.

8. What foods do you dislike? Fish (wretch!)

9. What are your favorite chips? I like Ponch but the other guy was a Marine so it's a toss up (Doritos)

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? You can't miss with high yield bonds. (OK, it would have to be Sarah McLachlan's Surfacing or anything else from that goddess)

11. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Saturn (Uranus) or Truckasaurus or a 2006 Pilot.

12. Favorite sandwich? Any club but no onions, please.

13. What are characteristics you can't stand? Rudeness or undue pride

14. What are your favorite clothes? The King's new ones

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation? Here with a lot of books.

17. Where would you want to retire? San Diego but will probably be Seattle.

18. Favorite time of day? The moments between closing my book and actually falling asleep. Bliss!

19. Where were you born? Arkansas City, Kansas by the same doc who delivered my brother.. And father.

21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Women's Beach Volleyball but only for the sport.

22. Who do you think will not send this back? Every human NOT you.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Can we get past this? I'm only sending it to you and you already sent it so, yeah.

24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi hurts my nose when I snort it.

25. Beavers or ducks? This question is loaded with innuendo. Out of respect, I will stay real still and quiet..

26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. My morning person is more like Charlie Manson crossed with Hitler.

27. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure even though I hate the feeling. I need them for my running, believe it or not. A bad toenail can take you out of a race.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? I'm running a 50 mile ultra in a week and a half. Kinda nervous.

29. What did you want to be when you were little? Astronaut. And not the diaper-wearing kind. Oh, and Superman.

30. What is your best childhood memory? Going to Seattle for the summer with my dad.

31. Ever been to Africa? The band? No on either.

32. Ever been toilet papering? Just a few minutes ago. Must have been the big lunch.

33. Been in a car accident? Yep, as a teen. I was the passenger and all I got was bruises on my thighs. Very lucky.

34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

35. Favorite restaurant? Fudruckers.

36. Favorite flower? The skunk on Bambi.

37. Favorite ice-cream? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. OMG!!!!

38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Butt.

39. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Technically since I killed the tester..

40. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Amazon.com. Fuckers are relentless.

41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Borders, HELLO! Or Starbucks but that won't take long.

43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? My mom but she doesn't have a computer so I'd really like to see that unfold.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? That would be my wife.

45. What are you listening to right now? My Windows Media Player playlist on random. Dido's singing Life For Rent.

46. What is your favorite color? Black or white. Go figure.

47. How many tattoos do you have? One. Arm. Devil Dog with "USMC" under it. Unless you also count my slut stamp on my lower back.

48. How many are you sending this Email to? Let's see... add the column.. borrow a ten..carry the one... just you.

49. What time did you finish this e-mail? 6:49 PM but I will go back and read it before sending.

50. Favorite magazine? None that I feel comfortable admitting. Actually, Runner's World mainly for the nudity.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah ... re #7 ... at first I thought you were going back to your Arkansas (umm I mean Kansas) roots and I thought, 'ewww - nasty! with your cousin??', then I got it. Sorry I ever doubted you Jason.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    You know, I really did think of that and almost changed it. But then I thought, eh, who would go there?

    Figures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home