OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

All Warm Inside

I got this email from one of my PC Classroom students.

Hi Capt. Grose!

How are you?! I am sorry that I haven't written to you in a while--I've just been swamped with work, SATs, college app's...etc! Nonetheless, I just HAD to write to you to let you know that I recently received a Conditional Letter of Appointment from the Naval Academy! So, I'm "in" as long as I get a nomination (which apparently won't be as difficult now since I have an appointment already)! I'm sure you can imagine how incredibly excited and overjoyed I am...I still cant believe its true!!!!!

Well, I hope you and your family are doing well!

Take care,
Bryana

P.S. In my USNA Application essay, I included a blurb about how you influenced and inspired me. Thank you so much...for everything.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

  • At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good, the service needs good people.

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    Wow...
    I bet your heart just swelled with pride. That is very cool..I needed something to smile about today..thanks!
    ~L.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Yeah, this was awesome. Makes me want to go back and volunteer next year.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    They have scholarships!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home