OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cheater!



I'm not posting this to make fun of my boy, it's just too funny to pass up. This is something he emailed to Toontown in response to a cheater, a label he dubbed someone via the same subject line as the title of this post.

He gets this level of anger from his mother.

--------
Dear Toontown Online Staff:

I have encountered a cheater while racing at Goofy Speedway. He went halfway through the first lap and all of a sudden he went super fast and beat the course almost right away. His toon name was Big Skip. I have pictures of the race and his time. Please ban him from toontown, in my opinion, if he wants to cheat he should be banned for life.

(P.S.- If you need any extra info, then just email back)

Sincerely:

Carrie Grose
--------

(Note that he then signs my wife's name.)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow...to much time on ones hands to be concerned about cheating in Toontown. Relax and have fun!

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Oh no, he takes his Toontown very seriously and feels that since he follows the rules, it's his duty to police the seedy underworld of the Town that is Toon.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger  Jess said…

    Al Gore just sucks. When I hear his voice I want to go into massive fits of hysteria.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Jess,

    I love how they make fun of hi on SNL. They ahve his voiceand mannerisms down pat.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow blogger - you are a total RETARD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home