OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Funniest Line on SNL Update In A Long Time



It went something like this (I couldn't find the EXACT verbiage):

"Police found and diffused an explosive device in a Starbuck's bathroom last week. This is far from the first time someone has dropped a bomb in a Starbuck's bathroom."

The episode had Scarett Johannsen as the host and this is the first time I've seen her in anything other than tabloid headlines. She's pretty but I still wouldn't pick her out on the street. SNL did their normal; based most of their skits around the fact that Ms. J is attractive to ther average man.

The only thing I found surprising was that she's from New York (she looks more European to me and with the name, who can blame me?) and I gotta give her props on nailing a NY accent in a couple of skits.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Nailing the NY accent? Didn't you just write that she was FROM NY? What's there to nail then? Take the props back. She doesn't deserve them.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    But she doesn't talk like that normally. I have friends from New York that don't have strong accents but when they TURN IT ON, it comes through as comic genious.

    Anyway, look at the next post and you will see she deserves props. Big round props.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Perv. Leave the girl's boobies alone.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Eyes, Killjoy, I was talking about her eyes.

    Now who's the perv?

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now Killjoy, don't blame the Captain for what I was thinking.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    That for taking the tit, I mean hit for this one. I maintain my innocence.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home