OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Buster does, in fact, live in a round house.

I have these on my website for awhile.

What I did was to take a big long list of "facts" making fun of Chuck Norris's badassedness and changed "Chuck" to my dog's name. The result: pure hilarity.

(Hit refresh to get a new fact. I had to change my homepage to a .php file to make this work but don't worry about it, the index.html file forwards to it. If you are confused, nevermind, it's seamless so just go to my page.)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

9 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    This is the same dog who viciously mauled my sweet, innocent little girl when he tried to chew her in two.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Oh, stop being such a drama queen. He only nipped her and she was beggin' for it.

    He's only a pitbull, afterall.

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Beggin for it? You're the one who sicked him on her.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    What can I say, he likes to give teeth kisses. Jeez, it's not like he took a limb or anything.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger O! said…

    You better keep those up. I enjoy them extremely a lot. Yes, extremely a lot.

    And be nice to Claire. She's not pushing 18 yet so you have no right to abuse her.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    They ain't going anywhere. And if you hit refresh, you get new ones (I don't know why that's a hard concept for everyone).

    And everyone knows, Claire is my favorite of all my children.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger O! said…

    ya know i just thought of something

    chuck and i do the same style of karate (so it's always really awesome watching bruce lee or whomever beating the living out of him)

    so does that mean you'll make fun of me too??!!!

    *crosses fingers*

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    O!:

    No, but only because you want me too so bad.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger O! said…

    I definitely missed the "too" (assuming you meant "to"...fool) the first time I read that.

    Fine be that way. Just TRY to respect me. HA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home