OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Let's get this straight from the start

I hate Blogger.

Viper's Den, Part 1 was a jewel of my blogging abilities and in one fell swoop, I lost everything because the directions weren't clear after transitioning to the new beta blogger.

I was/am crushed.

I will try to recreate all that I can with this resurrected version but it looks like I lost everything older than May 2006.

Thank God for Google archive and Bloglines which saved the last 100 posts.

I've lost a lot.I might be able to recreate about half.

I don't have the time to do this.

I hate Blogger.

Update: Nevermind. I wrote this on a replacement blog but got the original back. Blogger rocks.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad you got it fixed, I was going to send you a message about it, but I figured that would be like sending a crate of White Flags to France. (i.e. Obvious)

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Now stop messing with it! You big computer geek. Think you know so much...

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Now if I could only apply that advice to all parts of my life.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Or penicillin to Paris Hilton.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home