OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Cheers email

This was interesting (to me):

Hi there
I wonder if you can help me. I'm looking to find where these lyrics come from...
"I hate it with the hot intensity of a thousand suns"
I put these words into my computer and your info came up along with a load of other stuff.
Im hoping you may know as these words appear on the info the my search engine gave to me. What song is it and who might have sung it.
If you can tell me, I will be well pleased! :-))
Thanks anyway (whether you can help or not)
Take Care and Be Happy.

My response:

Hils,

Sorry, but racking my memory, I got that phrase from an episode of Cheers when I was a kid. It was Kirstie Ally’s character who said it to Sam Malone. I thought it was one of the funniest lines I ever heard.

It frightens me that I know all that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you sure it was Kirstie Ally? Sounds more like something Diane (Shelley Long) would've said.
    Not that I don't believe you :P

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Yes, it was Kirstie Ally. Before she swallowed a whale.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home