OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm Back (Again)

I know, I know, you'd think I've been busy because of my blog sabbatical. Well, stop thinking. You're wrong and honestly, it's a little embarrassing to see you in such a state.

Here are some topics that I should have covered over the last few weeks (in no particular order):

- I got an iPod mini and all the various storyettes that go along with it
- Strongbad ("Can I call you Fhqwhgads? Look, Fhqwhgads ...")
- I've been infected by a computer virus that has taken up two days. I might have to format!
- I finished season one of 24 and am on season two. I think I AM Jack Bauer!!!
- I got a new surround sound system for my big screen TV and it makes the house shiver.
- I had a sudden "books about books" obsession and ordered 4 of them
- I've been looking into tackling The Iliad.
- I will be leaving next Tuesday for vacation to Seattle. Gone almost a month!!!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

10 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There can only be ONE Jack Bauer, and I'm sorry to say it ain't you :)

    I'm still baffled as to how Jack Bauer could've possibly produced such an idiot for a daughter.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Hey, I can be Bauerish!!!

    And she gets away with it because she's hot.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    STRONGBAD! Can you draw a dragon?

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you asked yourself:

    What would Jack Bauer do?

    I have, but I don't think getting out of my car and running across the tops of all the other cars stuck in traffic would've gone over well.

    My disgust with Stupidkim continues on into seasons 2 and 3, unfortunately she becomes a bigger idiot.

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Wow, now there's some venom.

    But doesn't the fact that she's hot gloss over the fact that she's functionally retarded? Oh wait, you're not a guy.

    Never mind.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    some coments in no particular order (well actually they are but it is based on your lack fo order.)

    -iPod... doth the microsoft loyolaist cmmit such heresy? Maybe has seen the light?
    - Fhqwhgads I see you jocking me. Trying to play like... You Know ME!
    -what are "books about books?"

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    -The Iliad Rocks BTW

    Not only can i not spell my name right... i endup hitting enter half way through the comment frgmenting it into 2)

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Ryan,

    iPod comment: kiss my white ass

    Fhqwhgads comment: I sincerely hope you are commenting on a cartoon I've yet to see. I really do.

    Books comments: they are books about potential reading lists. Books you "must" read and/or suggestions on how to approach a coherent, balanced reading plan for life. Stuff like that. Mostly, showing you how you will never read everything that you should. Ever.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Ryan,

    You're killing me with this comment stuff. It really isn't that

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    hard

     

Post a Comment

<< Home