OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's Just Not Fair

"It's really an honor to compete even though you don't win anything. You do it for pride." said Jeremy Brown, the first Marine to finish Sunday's marathon.

This was Brown's first marathon, and he finished in 2:35:07."

Whaaaaat? First marathon? 2:35:07? A half hour from the World Friggin' Record!!!!!?

I should be happy for him. I should feel pride for the Marine. I should ... fuck it

Nobody likes a show 0ff... hmfffffff..... (Viper walks away pouting)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger a.maria said…

    ay pobrecito... mister i ran a 4:47:53 marathon a few weeks ago.

    suck it up and quit'cher bitchin...

    some of ran 5:30 m'thons.

    now THATS unfair!

    :p

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger O! said…

    If it helps, I can't even beat the one-legged chick on my track team.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    a.maria: yeah but it was my 13th!!!!

    o!: Use a big stick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home