OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Email Exchange

Reader
I liked your set of Christmas pictures. I am glad you were able to find a way to fit Buster into it! I read one of you blogs about the wind you guys had, today WE GOT POWER BACK after 2 days, luckly work has 3 redundant generators. The wind was blowing so hard it ripped both the American flag and the California flag of the flag pole at work and they landed on top of a roof of a church across the street. The flags were replaced a day and a half before our power was :)

Well take care and thanks again for the shot glass

Me
Glad you got the glass. It was sitting on my desk forever and finally go around to sending it.
Sorry it took so long.

Reader
sir you crack me up. You already got back to me about the shotglass. The email I sent was mainly to tell you I liked your Christmas Pics :)

Me
Really? OK.

Hey, I hope you like that shot glass I sent. Sorry about the delay. I had it wrapped in bubblewrap on my desk forever.

Reader
You are the shit

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    I guess you had to be there...

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Fat Girl, time for a new name. I suggest you go with "The Butcher" since you tend to cut right to the bone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home