OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Random Items On The Way To And From The Bathroom

1. I believe there is few less-dignified moments than having one's pants and underwear bunched down at one's ankles and showing under the shitter-divider. Even with nice shoes and expensive slacks. Somehow, this is worse.

2. Exact conversation snippet I heard in the hall between two IT contractors on the way back....

"... then you set the parameter to access the cache...."

And I thought I was a geek. Whoa.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger O! said…

    Wait. Why do you let your pants touch the bathroom floor? That's disgusting.

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    See, I knew this would happen.

    It was not ME in the shitter. It was someone else, I just noticed their shoes/slacks combo when I walked in but I KNEW someone would misinterpret it and think I was the shitter-sitter.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger O! said…

    Well I wouldn't put it pass you to babysit discharge.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Uh... please explain.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger O! said…

    Well, I'm clean but for you:

    "****ter-sitter"

    I mean, COME ON.

    AND ANOTHER THING. Don't go whining about how "you knew this would happen" when you CLEARLY were vague so someone would comment on it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home