OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What Do YOU Think This Meant?

An elderly couple was attending church services, about halfway through she leans over and says to her husband, "I just let out a silent fart, what do you think I should do?"

He replies, "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."

------------------------------------

I thought she had spoken too loud so everyone could hear her.

My wife pointed out that the joke was that the fart was not silent.

Which is it?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger O! said…

    I'm so glad you have time in between defending your country.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought the joke was they were at the WRONG church.....WTF????

    Chris G

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger مارية said…

    I'm in the wifey camp on this one.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mm, I'd have go with the wife on this one.

    (On regards to my blog...I never thought I'd ever be hearing from you again. So, hey! Long time no see!)

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Bri, what are you talking about? I read every post you make.

    And yes, you too Hermione!!!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why do you even question Jason?? You KNOW she's ALWAYS right ... even when she's wrong, she's right!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home