OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Going to bed

Well, another full day. Ran 18 miles, slept like a rock star (somehow that just doesn't sound right), and mowed the lawn.

BTW, I amortize the cost of my riding lawn mower so now, the cost-per-mow is down to $70 and that doesn't include gas. Crap.

I found out it's going to cost somewhere near $500 a pop for tickets to Seattle this summer. For 4 people. And that doesn't include me and my son stopping over in Denver to go on a week's fishing trip so that should jack up the price. Maybe I should start selling crack.

Other big news I'll be throwing in here (I'll brag profusely later, I'm sure) is that I may start to teach online classes and with the money, start a doctorate degree in education. I know that sounds like a joke if you know me (and come to think of it, even if you just read my blogs) but it's true. Of course I'm only doing it for the title.

"Take off your clothes. Don't worry, I'm a doctor."

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Ok, this one actually made me laugh. Mind if I link this blog to mine?

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Please do. I know a few other bloggers who I have to catch up to in the arena of hit counts. But I'm not as funny, interesting, or pretty to look at so I might just have to go in and hike up the numbers manually. (Damn, did I say that out loud?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home