OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Heading North

I'm leaving today to drive to Coudersport, PA for the God's Country marathon tomorrow. I was going to leave early but I had to give a brief at 1300 so now I won't be driving in until about 10:00 PM, getting in my motel room, and up early for the run tomorrow.

Not the best dovetail into a marathon but these things cannot be helped sometimes.

Am I ready?

Well, I could have run more since my last marathon. I could have eaten better. I COULDN'T have enjoyed more sleep though. I don't know, I had run minimally for two weeks and then last Sunday had a great 16 mile run. So hopefully the old body is ready for it.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home