OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Updates

I updated my computer with Windows update just now. This always scares me becasue while I like being up to date, sometimes MS screws the pooch and the improvememnts mangle up my system. The big SP2 awhile back really introduced some annoying shit like always asking me if I will allow stuff. I've tried to tweak it but to no success.

Anyway, here is what it did for me lately:

Security Update for Windows XP (KB893086)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893066)
Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (KB890923)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890859)
Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - May 2005 (KB890830)
Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1

Please pray to the computer gods that this will not ramrod my computer's electronic bit bucket.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home