OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Quick overview of how it went

I got out of work and on the road late so didn't get into town until 0100!!!

Why? Because I was an hour late out of work, hit horrendous traffic in DC, stopped to get a pizza in a little town and that took a whole hour, and I got into the hills of Pennsylvania in the dark and fog. Going up, over, and around twisty, foggy mountain roads in the dark cost me a lot of time and took years off my life.

I got up at 0530 (after setting but not turning on the main alarm. Thank God for secondary watch alarms!!!) and made it to the bus by 0645.

Pre-marathon Food Plan:

1 slice of cold pizza
1 banana
1 small cuppette of yogurt
1 plain Gu

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you remember to stir the yogurt?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home