OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Blog plan

This is what I came up with as an intro to my other blog to explain my long absence and what I'm going to do about it:

I'm back.

And I have a month worth of blogs that I've kept up with while on vacation and devoid of connectivity for the most part.

But you of short attention span, will not read them. If I post them, you will not take the time to go back and read of my epic adventures. You just won't. I know you. Stop arguing.

Babies.

So here is what I'm gonna do. I will keep up with them but will only post two per day starting with the oldest until I catch up. For you math whizzes, you will see that it will take two weeks to catch up in this manner.

If you detect a tone here, it's because I'm going to be harder on myself about all aspects of my life which includes you. Sorry if it bleeds over but it's past due.
So come live in the past with me...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    I don't know they (I) won't read about your epic adventures because of the short attention span or lack of interest. However, if you post two a day, it might be doable. I will set my Outlook to send the reminders.

    (Welcome back, slacker.)

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Killjoy,

    Don't make me come down there. I will pull over this blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home