OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Mowing rage

I was mowing the yard today and was angry. Mean. Rage-mowing.

The meter man walked up and mouthed something. I had to turn off my mower with a scowl.

"Gas meter."
"Gas?"
"Yeah, is the meter on the side or in back."

I wanted to say (and did, in my head)...

"Find it yourself, bitch."

It was a man.

"You're charging me for it. If you can't find it, tough break. Like I'm gonna help."

What actually came out was "I don't know."

What he probably wanted to say (and probably did, in his head.)

"Dumbass doesn't even know where his meter is."

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger 212degreedesigns said…

    i thought i was the only one who rage mowed?

    i love it. lol

    and yes in his head that is exactly what he said. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home