OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I Did It... Er... DIDN'T Do It

I went camping and never took a shit while I was there, albeit it was just under 24 hours.

YES!

If you saw the state of the outhouse, you'd understand.

But I did visit the house-o-nasty before turning in last night which required the use of a flashlight lest I trip and bash my teeth in during the walk over.

I set the flashlight down, beam up, did my business, and couldn't help it. I just HAD to shine that light down into the hole.

It was just that pissing into a black hole, hearing the splatter a half-dozen feet down, and having a flashlight right there was just too much to resist. And before you judge, you KNOW you'd of done the exact same thing!

What did I see?

What you would expect me to see.

And let me just go ahead and admit that if something would have been looking back up at me in the moment I shone that bean down to the bowel of Hell, (the possibility did tickle my mind in the moment before I looked), I would have ran screaming like a little bitch!!!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home