OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

What I Battle

The Pringles, well, I don't like tht flavor. But the Cup Cakes... the sweet sweet cup cakes. The chocolate bars .... oh bars de chocolate....

The crackers in the middle were just there to offset the sugary indulgence of the cup cakes and the Hershey's.

All post-camping fodder but they sit there, just as you seee them, tempting me.

Evil bastards.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    That's OK, the 56th has a spare.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Why didn't you just eat them all while you were camping?

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Pringles: I don't like them

    Cup Cakes: I did, more than a few

    Candy bars: I don't do s'mores but I ate a bar last night.

    Anyway, we were just there A DAY!!!

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    So, I ate two pieces of cake just this evening!

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Cupcakes, oatmeal creme cookies, chocolate mint Girl Scout Cookies, Krispy Kremes... these are all on my list of "can't reisit no matter what."

    - Jason

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Killjoy,

    Was it banana split cheesecake?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home