OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thanks Killjoy

For giving me the Blogging Blues. Way to pass it on.

I don't know what the deal is, people. Maybe my last post was so damn funny that it sucked the funny out of the rest of the week.

I sat here trying to think of what to post and trying very very very very hard not to post anything about Britney Spears' baby. I completely refused until I saw the first three headlines to the entertainment news:

1. Zellweger and Chesney split
2. Ecstatic Britney has baby boy
3. Gossip: Is Paris straying wtih Scott?

I had to break from my vow to point out the first thing that came to my mind when I read all that:

WHO GIVES A SHIT? HALF A SHIT? ANY PORTION OF A SHIT WHETHER MEASURED IN STANDARD OR METRIC SYSTEMS?

See, now I've got the blogging blues AND I'm all pissed off. I even had to apologize for the snappiest of all snappy comeback lines on a comment from my other blog that I can't even repeat, lest I repeat the jackassery.

And how can I be tired when I've skipped my last three days of workouts?

That's rhetorical, people... HELLO!!!!!!

OK, we're getting nowhere here. I'm out.....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Wait, Kenny and Zellweger split? Already? Geez!
    Oh, and you're quite welcome. Glad to see it's contaigous. I've gotten three complaints today!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, if you REALLY NEED MATERIAL then rent the DVD "COMIC BOOK: THE MOVIE" staring Mark Hamill. This movie takes NERDDOM WAY BEYOND THE RED LINE. (The difference between a geek and a nerd is that Geeks also beat up nerds.)You will get all kinds of fun out of trashing it. Pro-wrestlers would rightfully be able to comment of this movie without being hipocrites.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Killjoy,

    I'm am lawfully bounded from making the remark I want to make. Just go ahead and feel insulted.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Sicko.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Just go ahead and feel insulted." I like that I have never heard it before.
    Reminds me of, "Go stand over there and practice bleeding, I'll be right over to beat you up"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home