OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Let Me Explain

Blogger can be a piece of shit bastard son-of-a-bitch.

I made the "ka-BOOM" post and tried to publish.

"publishing ... 0%" kept flashing over and over. I was really pissed because as you can tell, it was a large post and I had not saved it in Word. I thought I was going to get blogged in the ass over it. I let it run for 10 minutes.

Finally, I switched over to Word and rewrote the post.

I then tried to publish it but the same thing happened. Fuck you, Blogger, I have it saved in Word.

I tried again later and it took. But when I checked it, guess what, it was there 3 fucking times!!!!

So I thought it was interesting (at least to me) what the differences were between the first time I wrote it and the rewrite. So I decided just to delete one of the "second" attempts and leave the original and the rewrite, just for the novelty of the same posts written independently.

But then it was still vomiting all over the place so I'm writing this and leaving all the bastards up.

And don't think I DIDN'T save THIS post in Word, just in case.

Get it together, Blogger!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home