OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Men Who Made Me A Marine

Like I talked about a couple of days ago, I had coffee with my Senior Drill Instructor on the Marine Corps Birthday.



He seemed much bigger when I looked like this.

Here is the other Drill Instructor from my bootcamp days, Top Garcia. He too seemed huge back then, especially when this stuff was going on (yes, that's me he's looking down at.)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger مارية said…

    It is so weird to see people in green cammies...

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    That pic was taken inside the MSG school building. As I hear, you will be freqeunting it soon.

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger مارية said…

    I sure will! Do you know anything about the school? If so...could you email me?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home