OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Ocean's Twelve

Surprise!

I thought I was going to bed. But we (being "my wife") rented Ocean's Twelve and it's due back tomorrow. So... sleep is overrated. Hell, I'd just return to that effed up dream I had at naptime anyway...

Anyway, nothing like annihilating my ego by watching a bunch of guys that are slimmer, richer, better built, funnier, more famous, and have chicks dripping off of them.

Roll 'em!!!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    And for Christ's sake, tell us about the dream!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Not much to it. I was with someone I didn't know and we were going to a party. It seems we went to get beer and upon returning, he indicated it might be a problem getting me in. The guy at the door opened the screen but shut it before I could get in. He had a rifle. I said I was with the other guy. They had to check on it and reluctently let me in. When I got in and entered the kitchen, rifle guy came in and was giving me the hairy eyeball. Then he started saying he didn't trust me and thought I was a spy. I then realized, in my dream, I had no idea the name of the guy I had come with. Rifle guy was getting more and more irate asking me questions and being very vocal about the fact that he didn't think I was telling the truth. I was waiting for him to ask me the name of my friend and then I figured the rifle would come into use. I asked him what I would be spying for and at this point, he pushed me backward on the table with the rifle between us, got in my face, and yelled "SHOE POLISH! I DON'T KNOW."

    Then I woke up.

    Go ahead, have a field day, dream interpretors.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home