OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Monday, July 25, 2005

I Got 26-Year-Old College Coeds Emailing Me!!!

So, you think this is legit?

Jason,

My name is Maxine and I'm a 26 year old college student. I love meeting new people from all over the world. Not looking for love - I have a boyfriend. As a summer hobby I'm contactign people to find email buddies. We don't have to chat often, just every now and then. HOpe you're interested. If you'd like I can send you a pic of myself.

Thanks again,

Maxine
--------------------------

What was that?

Thanks for bursting my bubble. You're just plain mean!!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm curious to know what the title of this email was and what made you open it instead of immediately trashing it.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    I really can't remember and although I don't get a lot of junk mail (I don't know why this is but I'm not complaining), it didn't look like an obvious junk mail. I get a lot of email from stangers from my site so despite my ability to spot junk most of the time, this one slipped through. I just thought it was funny that junkers are now using lust as a ploy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home