OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

More email reminders of why...

(Email from a reader)

I recently just returned from OCS, and I thought that I would take this opportunity to say how much I enjoy your Blog. I read it daily, with the exception of the past 6 weeks. While in Quantico, I found myself paying close attention to the Marines running around base and the trails. We can call it trying to momentarily escape my reality, but I would always look to see if it was Captain Grose out for a jog. I never did find you, but at least the attempts at spotting you gave me a short way to pass the time. It looks like I'll have some catching up to do in the Blog, but then again, my amount of free time has suddenly sky-rocketed.

Semper Fi,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home