OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I used to want to do this

When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut. I wanted to fly in the shuttle and experience weightlessness.

Then the shuttle blew up when I was in junior high.

Then I got older and the thought of being strapped to the top of an exploding rocket and being on the leading edge of being thrust into space kinda lost its appeal.

If you saw me on an airplane during heavy turbulance, you would laugh at the thought of me during a lift off.

"Um, Captain Grose, this is Mission Control, you are going to supress your high-pitched squealing. It's short-circuiting the communication systems. Over."

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home