OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Don't Miss Nashville Pussy!!!

This was the subject line for an email from Ticketmaster.

Normally I would chalk this up to the normal flavor of junkmail that we all get but the fact that it was from Ticketmaster qualified it for a look out of sheer curiosity.

I just had to look for the simple reason that I couldn't believe. I mean I'm not surprised that some schmucks out there came up with something so crude but what I was really wondering was how said schmucks got so popular that the juggernaut Ticketmaster would endorse such a band.

So I opened it up and sure enough, it's a real band which made me wonder the gender make-up. I had to know this. What would be better? If it were all men, uh, poor showing gents. Way to work the subtly. If it were women, ewwwwww. Not exactly the kind of little treasures you want to take home to mom.

Well, it ended up an unhappy medium. Two men and two women. And that's where it ended. No research into if they are couples, where the name came from, etc. Just, well, I had enough.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    You so put the "P" word on your blog. Two words: Tack. EEE.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jason
    I rise in your defense. Why? I have no clue. Maybe because I am convienced you could have made it a lot worse if you wanted to.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Hey, Killjoy, it wasn't me! That was the name of the band!

    And yeah, it was tacky. That's the jist of the entry (and don't go getting huffy about "jist.")

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    ... and Chris, you may live.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is the best news I have heard all month! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home