OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Jarhead Of Shit, The Movie

Well, they did it.

Jake, why? For the money? HAS to be because even any cursory research would have shown you this story was:

1. Bullshit
2. Insulting to every Marine past, present, and future.
3. Written purely as a masturbatory inflation of the “author’s” ego at the expense of a proud institution.

And Mr. Foxx. You, an Oscar Winning Actor. You have a responsibility that comes with that golden statue. That you would lend your talents to this despicable project is just heinous. It’s a sad day for the Corps and all Americans.

Here is what I thought of the book.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger CoastingThroughTheSouth said…

    Sir,
    I see you got my death notice of all that is good, I mean email... yeah email.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Yes. thanks. I've also received two others about this before I posted it. Must have just hit the media.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Yeah, I saw it. It made me taste bile.

    He was being facecious, taking one of the most sacred utterances and making fun of it.

    Yet another reason to hate it and indicitive of the entire story.

    File under "Fiction."

    Make that "Bad Fiction."

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    It still pisses me off that I walked right into that book without an inkling of its true nature.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home