OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Telling It Like It Is

I got this in email from someone who read my webpage. Gotta love the "Come and speak with a celebrity" opportunities.

-----------------------

Speaking of which, I just chatted with Michael Crook (owner of Forsake our Troops) on AIM

"Aragorn332931(me): OutSTANDing job getting your ass handed to you on Hannity and Colmes...You pathetic creature.

SMSupportDesk: Fuck you!

Aragorn332931: You know, you should put a valid explanation as to why you hate the people who are defending your freedom to say this bullshit!

SMSupportDesk: I'm under no obligation to you!

Aragorn: You rodent faced attention-seeking whore....if you don't want ppl to criticize you, you shouldn't post this shit on the internet."

God, that weasel couldn't even make a good argument. Nobody EVER insults the United States Military in front of me.
--------------------------------

OK, I guess that's that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Captain, thanks for putting my "chat" on your blog. I wonder what happened to that littl shit, Crook. Maybe he hanged himself (is it too much to hope)?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home