OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Not Interested in Willy's Wonka

I got alert for someone today: Willy Wonka At The Paramount.

My reaction?

"OK, so it looks like I have until March to become totally GAY!!!

I don't do musicals. Not even for Willy Wonka."


The parry back:

"Why not? It's art. You don't have anything to PROVE, Jason. Or do you."

And finally:

"Nice innuendo. If there is one thing that comes close to my aversion of BEING gay is WATCHING OTHERS be gay. And this art, like it or not, is the gayest of all gay arts venues. <...willies....>"

Anyway, if they have adult stage actors playing the kids, seeing an adult version of Veruca Salt might drive me instantly and irreversibly insane.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    chicken.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Yeah, but a STRAIGHT chicken.

    Anyway, Veruca Slat will probably be played by a dude/fairy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home