OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mean To Laugh But Come On!!!

"A crossing guard was struck and killed in front of a high school by another crossing guard on his way to work, police said."

"Estelle Reynolds, 81, was killed Tuesday morning after being struck in a crosswalk by a vehicle driven by Marvin Hodgdon, 70. He was on his way to his crossing guard job in nearby Hillsdale."

They were both crossing guards.

One was 81 and one was 70.

Other than the death thing, you HAVE to admit, this is pretty funny.

I'm pretty sure I'm goin' to Hell.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Well, then I will be there, too. Because I kinda almost chuckled...a little.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger O! said…

    Capto Capto Capto

    I'm "pretty sure" you're already got yourself a cozy spot in Hell for your Tanya Harding post...to shame. It's OBVIOUS you're jealous. Oh, and don't go saying anything pejorative so as to move you closer to the center ring of the Inferno. To think, all this time a saint like me (*unrelated cough*) has had absolutely no influence over you...tsk tsk. AHHH! But forget thy fate!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Killjoy, I figured you'd be showing me around.

    And O!, yeah, I'm all about Tonya Harding. She's just so "the entire package."

    And you have had an influence. I deleted a post awhile back about two guys who planned to kidnapp a professional cheerleader to steal her car. The post centered around, uh, guys CHEERLEADER. Hello, the car should be the LAST thing on your mind.

    See, I'm getting better.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger O! said…

    Impressive. Like a blind man painting an apple tree in the dark...wait, that made no sense.
    @#%&@#%$@*%&#&!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    -A crossing guard hitting and killing another crossing guard is right up there with an off-duty cop getting a speeding ticket in a residential zone. Very amusing and very telling, about people and their stupidity.
    -It would be better for me if I could go to hell, when I die my soul will end up in a big city. It is my punishment for being nice to people in this life. (No good deed goes unpunished.)

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    O!, breathe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home