OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Monday, May 23, 2005

This Bud's For You!

I got this from a friend today and almost choked laughing so hard:

I had a fun weekend; Lynda took me and a bunch of people out Saturday night to celebrate my b-day. She was asking Jason (surfer) what he does for a living and he explained that he works for a company that makes CD's and DVD's and stuff. She said "Oh, that's not a job you hear about every day; you need a Budweiser song!"

You've heard the commercials, right? Mr. Over-zealous Foul Ball Catcher and all that... this bud's for you.

Well, we all thought that was pretty funny, especially me. So later we are in the club waiting for the Reggae band we are there to see, but we are watching all the drunkards dance to the opening band. There's this dude out there, probably forty-ish, trying to hang with the younger crowd and doing the head-banging hard rock thrashing dancing that I used to see people do when I was growing up so I just had to show Lyn.

I pulled her over by me so she could see around this beam and just as I pointed him out, he turned his head, threw up, then kept dancing. She was freaking and yelling "He puked! Oh my God did you see that?"

So I didn't skip a beat but went right into my bud commercial, off the cuff...

"Here's to you, Mr. Puke-On-Your-Shoes-and-Keep-Dancing-Man...yes, you know who you are! You're out to have a good time and no amount of alcohol-induced nausea is going to ruin your fun! When your violent thrashing to the music brings up your breakfast, you don't care; you'll puke on your shoes but it won't mess up your groove! So have a Bud Light, Mr. Puke-On-Your-Shoes-and-Keep-Dancing-Man, and show them how a real alcoholic gets the job done.... this Bud's for you!"

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Oh. my. GOD. I would have died to see that.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Weirdo. Rocker vomit could not have been pretty.

    But, you gotta hand it to the guy. Who among us....?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home