OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

24

I never saw any of the episodes. But my brother raved about them so I bought him the first season as a Christmas present. He finally convinced me to watch them and actually sent them to me on loan. If you knew my brother, you would understand what a monumental effort this was.

So I started watching them.

OMG!!!

Two episodes are my minimum and I get to watch them commercial free. Which is AWESOME!!!! The numbers click and then there is only a slight pause where the commercial would be and the numbers are back. On with the show!!!

I'm cooler than Jack. At least in my mind.. And the woman who played Jack's replacement when he was wanted by the authorities? Yeah, Bitchzilla.

OK, gotta go watch another couple of episodes (... laughter fading to silence....)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Do you ever feel like you're talking to yourself here? :) kidding.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Ahhh, look, a sympathy post. Does it come with a pat on the head?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home