OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Badwater Feet

I found this pic of the second place finisher of the Badwater. Here was the explanation:

Ferg Hawke's feet one day after finishing second. John Vonhoff of "Fixing Your Feet" wants to interview him about pain tolerance and running.

Friggin YIKES!!!!

(If you don't know what the Badwater is, read this: http://www.grose.us/marathon/BADWATER.doc

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah - have fun with that.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    I have that book called "Fixing Your Feet" that I'm hoping will help but I gotta think that the second place finisher of the Badwater knew what he was doing and this is just the cost of doing business no matter what precautions I take.

    But I'll do what I can. That book will need to become even more special to me than it already is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home