OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dad

Today is my dad's birthday. I'll be getting a card later at the PX (sheepish grin). It will be Hallmark because for some reason, my dad always checks. Why it has to be Hallmark, I don't know. According to him, that is the pinnacle. The man eats TV dinners but has to have Hallmark. Don't even ask.

Today is also the 15th anniversary of Iraq invading Kuwait. I remember this because, you guessed it, it's my dad's birthday.

So happy birthday, Dad and to Saddass Insane, you're time is coming... to an end. Reap it.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger a.maria said…

    well happy birthday to your dad... (gotta love the PX!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home