OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Plucots

So I'm at the grocery store the other day and I see this sign advertising plucots. My wife and I determine it's a cross between an apricot and a plum.

It looks like a plum. A spotted plum.

But the sign also calls them "Dinosaur Eggs" I assume because if it's spotted color. Sure enough, the little sticker on each one has the trademarked name "Dinosaur Egg".

What kind of mutant fucking monstrosity are they making these days? Haven't they ever watched a horror flick or read a Stephen King novel?

But we got a few and when I bit into it, the damn thing exploded in a shower of juice. The mutant was like almost totally liquid inside but was the sweetest plum I had ever tasted.

So I don't know, if you dare, eat it over a trash can or the sink and hope to God you aren't altering your DNA. Personally, I'm morbidly curious to see a plum and an apricot getting it on.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home