OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Brotherly Discussion About New King Kong Movie

This is an email conversation I had with my brother after we caught the preview for the new King Kong movie coming out. The scene we are talking about is at the end of the preview, you see a Tyrannosaurus Rex chasing a woman through the woods and then you see Kong's legs, with the requisite heavy breathing, from behind come down in front of the woman so that she is inbetween the two beasts.

Rex hesitates after looking at Kong and the woman is frozen scared. Rex then makes a move toward the woman and then it happens. Kong didn't exactly roar because that does not convey what he issued forth. He friggin' let out the sound of promised death and left no doubt what the score was.

If you've read any of my blogs, notice how similar my brother and I describe scenes, real and imagined:

Me:
Tyro jumps into view.
From behind, Kong leaps down. Breathes hard.
Tyro makes his move to the girl.
Holy fuck, Kong just goes FULL FUCKING ROAR.
I think I peed a little when he did that.
WHAT in this Universe would it take to challenge THAT?

Chris:

It would take the balls the size of which Kong probably has. I'm telling you, if that was Mom, and I was the Tyro......see you in heaven Mom and I guarantee you that I wouldn't be going to heaven that day because I would be running away screaming like a little BITCH. I wouldn't even be a meat-eater anymore. If a small, little, dinosaur the size of a cat saw how I reacted to Kong, that dinosaur would OWN me.

Like in that Looney Tunes cartoon with that little dog and the big dog and by the end of the cartoon the big dog was kissing the little dog's ass and the little dog just slaps him around...."SHATTUP" slap!

Kong's roar wasn't even like a warning roar, like "Hey this is my property so why don't you just go away please" It was "I will #%cking rip your whole body to shreds and won't stop pounding on you until your body is liquid". kind of roar.

Peed hell, I think I felt turtle head out my ass when I saw it in the theater. Sometimes when I'm at work I wish I could roar like that when someone walks into my office and I don't want to be bothered. I bet that is what it was like when you walked into the ring against Mike Tyson when he was in his prime.

Talk to you later....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger mistyblue3 said…

    Holy shit! LOLOLOLOL. You're killin'me man.. lololololololol

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    When my brother and I get going, we can talk like this for hours.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger mistyblue3 said…

    I would love to be in on those conversations. So much fun! I'll be looking fwd to more brother chats. lol!

    misty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home