OK, So Here's The Deal...

A Marine Major, Running Fool, and All-Around Smart-Ass.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I Hate My Lawnmower

Not just dislike, not "tends to make me irritated" no, folks, I HATE it.

Yesterday it wasn't cutting so I had to tear it apart in the heat to clean it only to put it back together to discover it STILL didn't work.

#$%$@#%$#@%@$#

So today I took the time to tear it apart AGAIN in the heat (after a 16 mile run, mind you) to replace the $35 belt and when I got it back together....

The batterty was dead.

Why?

Because it's a fucker.

So I charged it up just enough to get it going, drove it to a patch of grass and discovered it still didn't cut.

Why?

I told you. Fucker.

Just as I discovered this, it stalled and died.

Why?

You thought I was going to call it a fucker again. But this time, it ran out of gas.

Fucker.

So I filled it up only to discover the battery was dead, again (OK, still).

Mother fucker!!!!

So I had to push it to the garage where it can rot in Hell for a billion eternities.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

7 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger mistyblue3 said…

    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! I feel your frustration. That was the funniest friggin' thing i've read all day!!! Good luck w/ that.

    misty

    www.bestmomever.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    yeah, this was some of your BEST WORK. Ha. I especially like that you didn't spellcheck and that your Qbert (that is the name, right?)expletive came up as an email address.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Misty,

    Thanks. My best work is done when I'm red hot. That definately qualified but geez, at what cost. If I become a professional writer, I'll have to be a raging maniac!!!

    BTW, I had to pass the lawnmower in the garage on the way out to work this morning. I growled at it.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    Killjoy,

    Glad my maniacal rantings entertained you. It took a half dozen beers to calm me down.

    And I think you mean "QWERTY" which is the name for a standard keyboard. It's the first 5 letters on the upper left ofthe keyboard.

    Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go laugh myself into a hernia over "Qbert."

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    Q bert. The videogame. He hopped around and if he fell off the thing then he said #*$@!

    Isn't that right?!

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Killjoy said…

    OH! Might have been AFTER your time.

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Viper said…

    OK, I stand corrected. I thought "QWERTY" was some blogging shorthand for masking cusswords and you mistakenly called it Qbert.

    Yes, I remember QBert, in fact Carrie is the world champion. Me? Well, let's just say there are a lot of explicatives when I play that have nothing to do with the screen.

    And is that an effiminate jab about my age?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home